Saturday, November 8, 2014

About Us

Back in the mid 1980’s I threw a soda can in the trash and my older sister Elizabeth scolded me saying, “If you fill the trash with items that we can easily recycle, then there will be no place left for our kids to put their garbage”.
That conversation always stuck in my mind. If we fill our limited garbage space with recyclables, then where are we going to put our trash? I don’t know and I really don’t ever want to find the answer to that question.
Have you ever found yourself hunched over a garbage can pulling out items that should have been thrown into the recycling bin, (which is usually just a few feet away)? I have, on several occasions. It’s so easy to do the right thing, yet some people still just don’t, “get it”. Fortunately everyone down here at All Goods Electronics really does. We are all passionate about what we do and why it is so important to reduce, reuse and recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment